Recently, A major update (1.0) for PUBG was released earlier today for PC and the game is finally out of early access and free T-Shirt is now available for all the players, Just update the game,run it and you will it for absolutely free. The latest update brings Desert Map and many new features such as kill cam, However after a few hours of the update the servers are down around the globe and some servers are facing rubber banding issues.
The developers recently posted that they are looking into this problem and hopefully it will be solved soon.
PC servers are down in all regions. We are investigating the cause. We greatly appreciate your patience and apologize for the inconvenience.
— PLAY BATTLEGROUNDS (@PUBATTLEGROUNDS) December 21, 2017
Patch (1.0) Notes
- Test servers will stay open until PC 1.0 on live servers
Region & Modes
- NA – SOLO & DUO & SQUAD, First-person / Third-person
- EU – SOLO & DUO & SQUAD, First-person / Third-person
- ASIA – SOLO & DUO & SQUAD, First-person / Third-person
- Unlocked the rewards menu
- Players will now be able to check their performance in Career, and Leaderboard
- Erangel and Miramar – both maps are now playable
- Which map is played will be selected randomly when a match begins
- Added a wet effect to vehicles. This effect can be found in rainy weather on Erangel
- Added Aquarail on Erangel
- Added Miramar’s new Ghillie suit to the care package on Erangel
- Helmet, vest, bag HUD UI elements will now be on by default
- Added a transparent background box behind HUD UI for clear visibility
- Fixed the issue with the insides of Erangel buildings being too dark
- Fixed the abnormal player shadow in FPP
- Deleted M16A4 from the tool tip of 8x and 15x scopes
- Fixed the issue where player’s footstep sound was silenced when player moved diagonally or wore particular shoes
- Fixed the issue of two instances of player characters existing after reconnecting